Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Blonde and Beautiful

I met her over a year ago in San Francisco at Warming Hut, a quaint little bookshop and cafe right by the Golden Gate Bridge  She was my height, pale-skinned, blonde, blue-eyed, not too thin. What I noticed about her was how flat her stomach was. She said she was 47 years old, but she looked more like 37. I was taken in by her good looks even though her beauty was very conventional, the sort I'm usually not particularly attracted to. I'm more drawn to how a woman projects herself, her sense of quiet, understated, feminine confidence.

And, yet, there I was sipping tea with her as we sat on the seawall outside the cafe, watching people go by and getting to know each other. She was a beautician and owned her own business, a store at the street level and she lived in an apartment above. She had one or two people working for her, depending on the day and the number of appointments she had. Her family was from upstate New York and she'd moved to San Francisco a dozen years ago. She had never been married and didn't have any children. 

After we'd finished our tea, we got up and strolled around the area. I asked her if she'd like to go for a drive. 'Sure,' she said, readily. But first she wanted to get something from her car. I was surprised to find out that she drove a fairly new BMW sedan. What do beauticians make these days? How could she afford such a car and rent in a fairly expensive part of town? Of course, it was none of my business.

We went to my car, and after we got in I held her hand. She smiled. I leaned forward and we kissed. She put her hands around my neck, opened her mouth and our tongues lapped against each other. I sucked her lower lip gently. She liked it. I wanted to test how far she'd go. So I asked if I could touch her breasts. Whether she was easy going in general or attracted to me, I couldn't tell. I fondled her perky breasts. Then I slipped my hand inside her blouse and felt her hardening nipples. All the while I kept an eye out for people around us since we were in a parking lot in broad daylight. 

'Let's go some place private,' I said.

'I don't know any,' she replied.

'How about your apartment?' I expected her to turn down my request, but to my surprise she agreed after a moment's hesitation. 

I parked in the street below and went up a flight of stairs to her apartment. It was a cozy, 1-bedroom place, nicely furnished. Again, I found myself wondering how she could afford such a place. Did she do more than just run her salon? I quickly banished the thought and got busy making out with her on the sofa. I was hard by then. She was also aroused. As she took off her blouse, I ran my fingers on her smooth, pale skin, the arc of her breasts, the hard tips of her nipples. I lunged forward and sucked her breasts hard, even as a thought nagged me. How come she had so readily agreed to let me into her house and get physical with me? Although I'm not ugly, I have no illusions about myself. I'm certainly not the kind of guy women would salivate over. And, yet, here was a woman who could attract any man she wanted, in my arms, stroking my penis, arching her back in pleasure as I sucked her nipples. 

We moved to the bedroom. She took off all her clothes, except her panties. I took off all mine. We looked at each other. I felt a little self-conscious, but she wasn't. She took my penis in her hand and gently rubbed it. She sat straddling me. She was heavy. Must have been her large bones.

'I don't have protection,' I said to her, worried that we may have already gone a bit too far a bit too quickly, and hoped that she didn't either. Fortunately, she didn't. I sighed. She seemed neither disappointed nor relieved. 'We can do this another time,' I said.

We lay in bed, our limbs entwined, feeling each other's heart beat. It was pleasurable. I playfully flicked her nipples. 'Can I take a picture of these?' I asked. She shrugged. Easy going again. 

I took my camera out, and even though she had not told me not to include her face, I was meticulous enough not to do so. She felt comfortable as I took a few photographs of her breasts, hoping that they would be artistic. She liked them when I showed them to her on the camera. I looked at her body. I was overpowered by desire. I fell on top of her and kissed her all over. Then I pulled away, pointed my penis towards her mouth. She complied. She leaned forward and took my penis in her mouth and sucked it gently. It felt good. I pulled away when I was about to cum. I didn't want to do so in her mouth, regardless of whether she would have tolerated it or not. I lay on top of her, simulating having sex with her, going back and forth, prodding her vagina through her panties. And I climaxed, groaning with pleasure.

As we lay in each other's arms, she stroked my back gently. It was soothing, comforting. I felt close to her. She was very giving and there was not a hint of displeasure at my having finished off before she had. 

We met again a couple of weeks later, this time in her apartment. She seemed just as easygoing and hence inscrutable to me. Was she happy to see me again? Or had she agreed to see me simply because I'd asked her?

Again, she allowed me to do whatever I wanted with her, and had the same sense of mild detachment. Yet, she wasn't uninterested, for she participated at the appropriate times. Perhaps she just wasn't as passionate as I was. Perhaps she'd had more sex than me, and hence was less excited by the newness of the experience. As we lay in bed, I realized that I really didn't have much in common with her except for the attraction I felt for her. She wasn't bright or well-read. Her interests were very different from mine. I wasn't even sure if she was attracted to me. This could simply be a situation where we met each other once in a while for sex. I realize that this is a man's dream. And I've fantasized about this as well, this opportunity to have sex with a lovely woman, without any apparent obligation. But it didn't feel right. I paused and cuddled her for a few moments. 

'I forgot to bring protection today,' I told her. She didn't seem to mind it. We lay there for a few minutes. Then I got up and wore my clothes. She didn't seem to mind that I was leaving so soon. I kissed her good-bye. I emailed her a couple of times a few days later. She responded in a polite, even tone. She wasn't upset or hurt. She probably didn't care either way. That was a relief. 

We soon lost touch with each other. I'd even forgotten about the photos of her that I'd taken until I found them by chance on my computer. 

She was lovely, that woman. Far lovelier than I deserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment