Saturday, June 29, 2013

Stinking Rose

So far I've only written about events where I've been rejected or have otherwise made an ass of myself because they are usually the interesting stories. Besides, how do you talk about a woman you've turned down without being disrespectful to her or sounding like a jerk? But the reality is that I have indeed turned down a number of opportunities to have sex for various reasons, some I'm not proud of, some that I am.

One of them was a woman I met online a few years ago. The first time we met at a Starbucks in a mall for about 30 mins to introduce ourselves. She had a nice, round face, with healthy cheeks. She was about 12 years younger and had 2 children.

I didn't think much after the coffee 'date'. We kept in touch online and a few weeks later we decided to meet again. She arrived for our date in a taxi since her car was in the shop. 'You should have told me,' I said. 'I could have picked you up.' But, of course, it was too late to do anything about it.

She was dressed up and I looked like a slob in my jeans. But she didn't seem to mind. We walked around and chatted, and soon we had our arms around each other. Then we kissed on a bench in public. She was oblivious to the people around us and kissed me passionately. I gingerly asked if she'd like to go back with me, and to my delight she agreed.

Back at my place we started fooling around. She was sexy. Soft lips. Large DD breasts, which I soon got to touch. She started unzipping her pants and stopped. I looked at her. 'I want you to take it off,' she said. So I did. She was a little chunky, so some extra flesh popped out as I unzipped her. She wasn't wearing any underwear. And then it hit me. Her nether regions gave off a strong, unpleasant odor. I nearly gagged. I simply couldn't pull down her pants. I pretended to caress her thighs, then her stomach, then her breasts and kissed her to distract her from the fact that I did not fully take off her pants.

'Unfortunately, I don't have any protection,' I said.

'There's a pharmacy around the corner,' she responded enthusiastically.

'Hmmm, I don't feel like getting dressed in this state and going there.' I continued to kiss her, furiously trying to figure out a way to let her down gently. We continued to fondle each other and settled into a comfortable cuddling position. 'Isn't this nice?' I asked.

'Yes,' she said, snuggling.

'Maybe we should leave sex for our next date.' I knew I was lying.

'Sure,' she said.

We lay there for a respectable period of time before I suggested that we go out and get something to eat. I took her to an Italian restaurant. I made sure our conversation was anything but sexual, talking to her mostly about her family, her ex, her dating life, etc. She was a sweet, nice, happy woman. I felt terrible. But I simply couldn't see myself getting physical with her.

After the late dinner I drove her home, about 30 minutes away. As she got off, I gave her an extra-long hug. I then held her hand for a moment and said, 'Take care.'

She kissed me and got out of the car. I drove away and forced myself to not look back.

No comments:

Post a Comment