Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Discreet Relationship

I received this from a reader who wishes to remain anonymous.

--------

Hi, I came across a profile of a man's naked torso on Tinder. That was the only picture in his profile. Normally, I would have swiped left. But I wanted to find out what his story was. So I swiped right. And sure enough, we matched. His profile read:

I'm tall, white, fit, fun, and lots of fun! I love to travel, run, read, and snuggle. I'm very adventurous! I'm attached and looking for an open minded girl that would like to explore a discreet friendship. Im tallbaldnhandsome@yahoo.com

During our conversation he reiterated the need to be discreet. He asked me for an email address to send his pictures to. I was tempted to give it to him, just to see what this creep looks like. Then I hesitated. I didn't want him to have a way to contact me. Who knows what other deceptions he's capable of? Instead, I thought it would be better to distribute what he has publicly shared about himself. Perhaps someone more strong-willed than me would be willing to try to track this guy down from the public information he has put out there.

Best,

Anonymous Tinderella

No comments:

Post a Comment